- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large apples, peeled and shredded
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter and maple syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended. Add biscuit mix and bacon; stir just until moistened. Fold in apples and cheese.
- Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle, spreading with the back of a spoon as necessary. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown. If desired, serve with butter and syrup. Yield: 16 pancakes.
Originally published as Apple-Cheddar Pancakes with Bacon in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Apple-Cheddar Pancakes with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review