Maple-Bacon Oven Pancake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Additional syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, syrup and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with syrup if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 190 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Oct 5, 2010
WE LOVE THIS! Its simple and easy to make. Its perfect for family breakfast on the weekends. I have also used Rice Milk and Agave Nectar instead of regular milk and maple syrup to adjust for food allergies. It was sweeter but still delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.