Maple-Bacon Oven Pancake
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Additional syrup, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, syrup and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with syrup if desired.
1 piece: 190 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Oct 5, 2010
WE LOVE THIS! Its simple and easy to make. Its perfect for family breakfast on the weekends. I have also used Rice Milk and Agave Nectar instead of regular milk and maple syrup to adjust for food allergies. It was sweeter but still delicious!