- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Apple Brickle Dip
Sort By :
SWEET PERFECTION! It was a little rich for me, but I tell ya..... when the apple slices ran out people were eating it with SPOONS...lololol Next time I make it (it will be a regular item at our gatherings from now on) I might try adding a little Cool Whip just to lighten it up a bit. I'll also use low fat or fat free cream cheese next time. I don't think you would be able to tell the difference in taste! It just couldn't be any easier to make. PEOPLE WENT NUTS FOR IT!
This is way, way too sweet to serve with sweet, juicy apples . It tastes good otherwise. I would reduce sugar by half. I ended up using it as a spread on English muffins and French toast. It was delicious that way---just sweet enough for that
Made this over the weekend for a small party. It is delicious!! The bowl was empty at the end. I chopped up Heath bars and put in it. Served with apple slices and honey graham sticks.
Made it as directed and it was a hit at our family cookout!