Ambrosia Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberry halves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups diced unpeeled apples
- 1 cup seedless green grape halves
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Shredded or flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar. In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, apples, grapes, pecans and pineapple. Add cranberries and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate. Sprinkle with coconut before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Ambrosia Waldorf Salad(5)
Sort By :
This was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly, including all the cranberries. The cranberries were not even notice by my husband who usually passes by cranberry dishes.
I made this to go with our Christmas turkey dinner. It was very good. I only used a half cup of cranberry halves since they're so tart and a couple of tablespoons of sugar, and that was just enough for us.
one word YUMMY! the only thing I didnt use was the grapes I didnt have any on hand. If you may have a fettish about cranberrys not after this. I chopped them small than half, again Yummmmmy.
this is really tasty, we didn't use the cranberries and it was still delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >