- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for 30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
Sort By :
Delicious and simple to make! I will definitely make this again!
I think your new way to save receipes is really horrible.
Mama6Kellys - I know it's been a long time since you posted, but I thought I'd let you know this anyway. I use a smooth edge can opener, instead of using the lift top on the lid. It takes the entire top off the can, so you can use a rubber scraper without damaging it. You can get all the soup out of the can, too.
This recipe sounds so good! I can't wait to try it.
Mama6Kellys - if you have a Bed Bath & Beyond store - pick up some of their clear rubbery spatulas - I also have a little skinny one that works well - they are the best and cans do not cut - I threw away my ones from a home party ( won't mention name) after I bought these. Can't wait to try this soup - will use broth or stock instead of water and if I double will add cream of celery soup.
To add more flavor, I pre cooked the noodles in chicken broth instead of water, and then added them at the end. I never have good luck with adding the noodles uncooked at the beginning of the cooking process.