- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
"Because I love cabbage, would not mind putting some shredded cabbage through it! Very yum."
"not good; too many noodles;"
"This is great! It is my go to recipe for when someone needs a big bowl of comfort soup fast! I use all low sodium chicken broth and sub a few pinches of thyme for the parsley. I sometimes use cream of mushroom soup (family preference) and usually cook the noodles separately so they don't get mushy for the next day leftovers. When I have the time, I let it simmer on low for longer."
"i liked it. My daughter loved it. It was really good, and I'll make it again, but I thought it lacked something spice-ways, but can't put my finger on what it needs."
"Fantastic! Made it exactly as stated just used a different pasta. I will definitely be making this again real soon. This time I am going to double the recipe and freeze the leftovers."
"Made this tonight pretty much exactly as written. It was sooo good. Will make again for sure!"