- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Reviews for 30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
"not good; too many noodles;"
"This is great! It is my go to recipe for when someone needs a big bowl of comfort soup fast! I use all low sodium chicken broth and sub a few pinches of thyme for the parsley. I sometimes use cream of mushroom soup (family preference) and usually cook the noodles separately so they don't get mushy for the next day leftovers. When I have the time, I let it simmer on low for longer."
"This soup is so easy and great for leftover chicken!"
"i liked it. My daughter loved it. It was really good, and I'll make it again, but I thought it lacked something spice-ways, but can't put my finger on what it needs."
"Fantastic! Made it exactly as stated just used a different pasta. I will definitely be making this again real soon. This time I am going to double the recipe and freeze the leftovers."
"Made this tonight pretty much exactly as written. It was sooo good. Will make again for sure!"
"Easy when you're in a hurry. I cooked my noodles separately, and used fresh Italian chopped parsley instead of dry. I used low sodium chicken broth, then seasoned it to our liking."
"Our church makes this for our Soup Suppers and it is delicious and fast. I've made it with Fiesta Nacho Soup for a change of pace and it is also great."
"Egg noodles are the way to go for soup unless you cook pasta noodles first, they become mushy and unpleasant. So, 5 stars for using them here. The picture does not look like a cream soup was made but who cares, it is good. : )"
"Delicious! I make this soup using leftover chicken and freeze for a quick meal."