Wonton Wrapper Appetizers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in onions; set aside.
- Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups; lightly brush with oil. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of sausage mixture into each cup; top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 108 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 29, 2017
Excellent! I doubled this recipe for our appetizer for Father's Day dinner.
Jun 5, 2014
These are super easy and tasty. I was making biscuits and gravy for one daughter and these wonton cups for another, so we decided to add some of the sausage gravy to the wonton cups. Awesome! I plan on making these for breakfast for guests! There are hundreds of possibilities...
Jan 3, 2014
this is an okay wonton recipe. i would have added a bit sesame oil to it to give a bit more flvor
Nov 12, 2011
These wrappers are always a hit at every get together! Have given out this recipe countless times!
Jan 10, 2011
These are easy and delicious. I took these to a get together yesterday and everyone loved them.
Dec 12, 2010
I have made these for food days for years. A couple of the guys that I work with are now deployed to Afghanistan. I asked them what they would want me to send over to them and they said the Sausage Wonton Cups! They are that good and highly requested!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.