Wonton Wrapper Appetizers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in onions; set aside.
- Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups; lightly brush with oil. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of sausage mixture into each cup; top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 108 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 29, 2017
Excellent! I doubled this recipe for our appetizer for Father's Day dinner.
Jun 5, 2014
These are super easy and tasty. I was making biscuits and gravy for one daughter and these wonton cups for another, so we decided to add some of the sausage gravy to the wonton cups. Awesome! I plan on making these for breakfast for guests! There are hundreds of possibilities...
Jan 3, 2014
this is an okay wonton recipe. i would have added a bit sesame oil to it to give a bit more flvor
Nov 12, 2011
These wrappers are always a hit at every get together! Have given out this recipe countless times!
Jan 10, 2011
These are easy and delicious. I took these to a get together yesterday and everyone loved them.
Dec 12, 2010
I have made these for food days for years. A couple of the guys that I work with are now deployed to Afghanistan. I asked them what they would want me to send over to them and they said the Sausage Wonton Cups! They are that good and highly requested!