Chicken Salad Wonton Stars
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavor spray
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken and green onion; set aside. Spritz one side of each wonton wrapper with butter spray; press into mini muffin cups, buttered side down.
- Bake at 350° for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon chicken salad. Bake 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 46 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 30, 2012
My family loved this recipe! Even my son whose very picky and kept telling me as I was preparing it that he wasn't eating it.
Dec 20, 2009
I made this recipe for a party and both batches were gone within minutes of coming out of the oven. Everyone wanted the recipe. These were easy and delicious!! I will definitely be making these again, soon. BH from Nebraska