Walnut Corn Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, lime juice, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn, walnuts and onion. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 215 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jun 17, 2013
I thought this was really good. I used the lesser amounts of the spices and found that it had plenty of flavor. I think adding anymore would've been too much for my taste at least.
Jan 23, 2013
This couldn't get any easier. It's refreshing and a great addition to any Southwest or Mexican meal! Optional: add liquid smoke.
Jul 15, 2009
Yes, my all time favorite from Taste of Home. Goes really well with corn chips.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.