Tropical Fruit Dessert
Although this is a family treat in summer, it's a convenient dessert throughout the year. Canned mandarin oranges never tasted so good!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Place fruit in individual dessert bowls. Drizzle each serving with yogurt. Sprinkle with coconut.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Dessert in Country Woman September/October 1993
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.