- 5 cups finely chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 16 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- Confectioners' sugar and additional grated orange peel, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in orange peel.
- Spread 2 tablespoons filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and additional orange peel if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSweet-Tart Rhubarb Crepes
"the orange juice gave it just the right amount of sweetness. It was well liked by my bunco group."
"Instead of granulated sugar I used 1/2 c brown sugar still turned out very well"