Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing Cook: 10 min.
- 2 large Eggland's Best eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 6 medium firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a bowl, whisk together first six ingredients; let stand 20 minutes.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fill a 1/4-cup measure halfway with batter; pour into center of pan. Quickly lift, tilt and rotate pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook crepe until top appears dry; turn over and cook until bottom is cooked, 15-20 seconds. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed.
- For sauce, place butter, sugar, orange zest and orange juice in a large skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to medium; add bananas to warm.
- To serve, spoon bananas onto crepes; fold into quarters. Top with remaining sauce and, if desired, raspberries.
Nutrition Facts2 filled crepes: 443 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 10, 2018
These clips are quite delicious. My personal preference is to have them filled with a whipped cream mixture. And then top with the bananas and sauce. Great flavor!
Nov 21, 2012
love it! so easy to make :)
Nov 21, 2012
love it! so easy :)
Jul 26, 2012
Tasty, elegant breakfast. This is a fave!
Apr 22, 2011
two thumbs up!
Mar 19, 2011
I didn't use the filling but the crepes themselves were great and quicker than the average recipe.
Feb 12, 2011
So yummy, easy
Feb 8, 2011
Great recipe. We cut up the banana and added black berries. My husband had his with pinapple and the sauce was a little thin so we put 2 tbs cornstarch to thinken it up. Came out fantastic.
Nov 24, 2009
My hunsband love it ... so delicius.
Jun 21, 2008
These are absolutely incredible. easy to make and delicious. I found this recipe in an old Taste of Home which I've lost so I'm glad to find it here.