- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 6 medium firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients; let stand 20 minutes.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fill a 1/4-cup measure halfway with batter; pour into center of pan. Quickly lift, tilt and rotate pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook crepe until top appears dry; turn over and cook until bottom is cooked, 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed.
- For filling, place butter, sugar, orange zest and orange juice in a large skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to medium; add bananas to warm.
- To serve, spoon bananas onto crepes; fold into quarters. Top with remaining filling and, if desired, raspberries.
Health Tip: Try these crepes with more wholesome filling: sliced bananas, strawberries, Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of granola for crunch.
2 filled crepes: 443 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.