Sweet Sausage Rolls
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each lengthwise into three triangles. Place sausages on wide end of triangles; roll up tightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11x7-in. baking dish. Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 128 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
May 18, 2017
I made this for a superbowl party and everyone was raving...I felt very proud!
Jan 8, 2017
The nuts at the bottom make it taste even better! Made for New Year's Eve and they were gone.
Oct 29, 2016
I made for a party. I didn't have any leftovers!
Feb 5, 2016
Didn't fit in a 11x7-inch pan as directed in the recipe. Had to use 2 pans. Would use a 9x13-inch pan next time around.
Nov 9, 2015
I may add a little Pepper jelly
Aug 3, 2015
Every guest loves these. They disappear within minutes of emerging from the oven.
Feb 11, 2015
A favorite appetizer and everyone always loves! Good with both pecans or walnuts. Can get ready in advance by making wiener wraps, place on separate plate and refrigerate then place on butter/nut mixture just before baking.
Mar 5, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
I made these for a church potluck breakfast. It is simple to do and was enjoyed by all.
Aug 2, 2013
I have made this recipe numerous times, and it always gets raves and request for the recipe. I use white Karo syrup instead of the honey. I always double the recipe, but I don't double the melted butter. I use about 3/4 cup when I double it.