- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place carrots, onion and mushrooms in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Roast 40-45 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSavory Roasted Carrots with Mushrooms
"Could not eat it. These flavors just do not compliment each other. WAY too much Worcestershire sauce and it made the house smoggy!"
"This dish is wonderful-so savory! I made this dish last week! I just used baby Portabello mushrooms-8-oz. and cut them in half. Thank you for this recipe, Pam Corder!"
"Very tasty. I served this with BBQ steak and baked potatoes."