Rotisserie Chicken Panini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Dash pepper
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 pound sliced rotisserie chicken
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 2 slices smoked part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread half over two bread slices. Layer with chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, onion and tomato. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread slices; place over top. Brush outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is browned and cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 653 calories, 42g fat (16g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 996mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Feb 22, 2014
This was very good. I did not use the mayo or butter (I used butter spray) to save calories.
Jun 4, 2012
Very, very good. I love to serve panni's for to guests for lunch and this will be at the top of the list. I actually pounded out chicken breast, seasoned and cooked in the Geo Forman grill to use....I did not use the bacon and it was still wonderful. Yes I know everything is better with bacon,.........enjoy as we did.
Oct 27, 2011
We loved it! Mmmm!
Jun 13, 2011
This was very good!!
Oct 30, 2010
Oct 27, 2010
This was very good. I just used an indoor grill pan and it worked just fine. My husband loved it.
Oct 25, 2010
This is so delicious! Way better than a panini in any restaurant! We also used our George Foreman grill! We will definatly make these again & again! So yummy!
Oct 19, 2010
We made these twice in one weekend! They were delicious and very simple. I eyeballed the spread ratios and didn't bother to melt the butter. Our george foreman grill was perfect for the sandwiches. Amazing. My husband went crazy for these. Yum!