- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRanch Mac & Cheese
"Husband loved it. It tastes better as a left over. It will be a potluck special."
"This mac and cheese with ranch dressing in it makes for a tasty dish."
"Really good. The ranch mix and lemon and pepper give it a yummy twist"
"This was easy to make and nice change from our regular Mac and cheese."
"This was fantastic! Mac and cheese is one of my favorite comfort foods, and this is a great new twist on it. I would definitely make it again. Here is my blog post on it: http://heatskitchen.com/2015/12/13/ranch-mac-cheese/"
"I've made this recipe a few times and love it. The only alteration I make is that I use less crushed saltine crackers as I have found that it often soaks up too much of the cheese."
"This recipe has the potential to be great but it definitely needs some tweaking. Half an envelope of ranch, garlic powder, and no lemon pepper would fix nasty taste this dish left in my mouth. Honestly, it was gross. I should have read the reviews before making it."
"YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE UT THIS MACK AND CHEESE ON MY COMPUTER. I LVE THE LIFEOUT OF MACK AND CHEESE. GOD LOVE YA. DOYLE SCOTT"
"I have had this recipe for quite a few years now and am planning to make it for this Friday's dinner. It is different than the usual mac and cheese recipes. We really like the ranch dressing taste of it. Yummy."