- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- Combine the first eight ingredients; rub over both sides of pork chops. Cook in batches on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 3-4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed; brush over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Apple-Glazed Pork Chops
"I've been making these for several years, perfect every time! It does take longer to cook than the 8 minutes suggested but that may be because of the thickness of the pork chops."
"I used homemade apple cinnamon jelly to make these, and they were divine. The taste may be overly sweet for some, but for us it was a perfect treat. They're also very good even without the glaze. I immediately added this recipe to my rotation."
"I made this recipe on a whim and it was AMAZING! Making it again tonight!"
"this has become a weekly favorite at our house thanks!!!"
"my husband suggested using mushrooms instead of the apples. I really liked the sauce and would try it again with mushrooms and maybe use chicken."
"We didn't have the apple jelly on hand, but I went ahead and made it without. The pork chops were savored by all."
"This recipe is simple and delicious. I personally prefer a little less paprika, and added some pepper for some zing. Thanks!"
"My hubby loved this as well as my two girls! This is a make again meal at our house!"