Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 walnut halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, flour, pie spice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut cheesecake into 20 bars; top each with a walnut half.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 186 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 12, 2017
I made this using Stevia, no one knew. We loved it, I took it too work too. It was a big hit.
Aug 31, 2013
This recipe is sooo delicious. Made a slight change. I used 1 can of sweet potatoes !!!How devine. !!!
Nov 23, 2012
This was so easy to make that my 11-year old helped and did half of it - used Imperial margarine instead of low-fat and a little more than what the recipe called for. Also I took the advice of baking the crust for 15 mins and cooling it before adding the filling. It turned out perfect and everybody thought it was delicious! Can't wait to find a recipe for chocolate mint version for Christmas!
Nov 7, 2012
I used Gluten Free graham crackers and stevia instead of sugar. Nobody knew ;)
Dec 17, 2011
I used this recipe for a tailgating party. It was simple to make, tasted great, and was a huge hit at the party!
Dec 16, 2011
This is Awesome ! I am making it a Christmas party tomorrow.
Nov 28, 2011
I love cheesecake, and this was an easy and very tasty version. It had just the right amount of pumpkin pie flavor. After reading the previous reviews that the crust fell apart, I added more butter to the crust and didn't have any trouble keeping the crust together when cutting.
Nov 27, 2011
We really enjoyed this recipe, I agree with the last comment that the crust was too crumbly. Even though it would be a bit higher in calories, I would use regular butter or margerine and a little more of it. I would also bake and cool the crust instead of just refrigerating it. I also like my cheesecake a little thicker so I would make it in a smaller pan, perhaps a 9 inch square pan.
Nov 26, 2011
Nobody guessed it was low fat. Tasted good - no problems with the crust that were mentioned in another review. I liked it better with whipped cream in place of the nut.
Nov 26, 2011
Nobody would have guessed this was such a low fat recipe. Very good and eash to make. I used whipped cream on top instead of nuts.