Every soiree needs a signature drink. Sugar dresses up this simple cosmo that lets you enjoy a cozy evening with friends and still shake things up. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon coarse red sugar
- 3/4 to 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur or cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce X-Rated fusion liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce cranberry-pomegranate juice
- Lemon peel strip, optional
- Sprinkle red sugar on a plate. Moisten rim of a cocktail glass with water; dip rim in sugar to coat.
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add soda, liqueurs and juice; cover and shake 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. If desired, garnish with lemon peel.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 209 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Splash Martini in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.