- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped frozen peaches, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
- Toasted pecans and ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk egg yolks, milk, butter and vanilla until blended. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Stir in 1 cup peaches.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into batter. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Cut waffles into 1-in. strips.
- In a small bowl, fold whipped cream into yogurt. Serve with waffles. Sprinkle with remaining peaches and, if desired, pecans and cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings (2 cups sauce).
Reviews forPeaches 'n' Cream Waffle Dippers
"These were really delicious and a great change to waffles. I did add an extra cup of flour to the mix because I thought the batter looks too runny. They turned out perfect with the extra flour."