Peach Wine Coolers
The fantastic flavors of honey, wine and brandy come through to make a special drink for Easter brunch. It's like sunshine in a glass!—Annie Hendricks, Burbank, California
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the peach slices, brandy, honey and lemon slices; stir in wine. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 151 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Peach Wine Cup in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.