For breakfast on Thanksgiving, my mom requested an orange pull-apart bread. I tried making one by dressing up tubes of refrigerated rolls. She loved it!—Shelly Bevington, Hermiston, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 30 dried figs, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 tubes (13.9 ounces each) refrigerated orange sweet rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 10-in. fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Place pudding mix in a shallow bowl. In a small bowl, toss figs and walnuts with orange zest. Reserve icing from sweet rolls. Separate rolls and cut each in half. Roll each piece in pudding mix. Arrange half of the pieces in prepared pan, cut side facing center of pan. Top with half of the fig mixture; repeat layers.
- Add remaining melted butter to remaining pudding mix; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plater. Spread with reserved icing; serve warm.