- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dill seed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In bread machine pan, place first four ingredients in order given. In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat just until warm (do not boil). Pour into bread pan. Select "white bread" setting. Bake according to bread machine directions. Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds).
Reviews forOnion Dill Bread
"My new favorite. easy to follow instructions with perfect results. Will make this over and over again."
"This is the first recipe my daughter and I tried in her new breadmaker. An instant success. It made the house smell amazing. Thumbs up!!!!!"
"This recipe is delicious! I accidently boiled the sour cream and cottage cheese mix but let it cool and the bread still turned out great."
"This aromatic bread will make your tastebuds scream for more!"