Mom’s Apple Cornbread Stuffing
My speedy recipe is be-all and end-all stuffing in our family. Not surprisingly, never have leftovers. —Marie Forte, Raritan, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) crushed cornbread stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine apples, stuffing and melted butter. Add broth; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake until golden brown, 35-40 minutes.