- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Spread in two greased 8-in. square baking pans; set aside. Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place cut side down in prepared pans. Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans for 1 minute before inverting onto serving plates. Yield: 32 rolls.
Reviews forMelt-in-Your-Mouth Pecan Rolls
"made just like the recipe but i halved it. was very good!!!"
"I made these for Christmas morning brunch. Due to nut allergies, I left one pan plain and added raisins to the other pan. They were gone quickly. I will make again!!"
"In fact, I make it quite often. I bring them into work from right out of the oven. They are gone by the time my coffee gets cold. I would like to try it sometime with Dark Karo Syrup. I'm from the PA Dutch country, so we use that a lot in our shoo-fly pies and sticky buns. Makes the flavor more intense."
"These are delicious! Very easy to make."
"These are the best!!! I tweaked the recipe a bit just because my daughter has a dislike of pecans. I leave the pecans whole and lay them upside down on the sugar/butter/syrup layer so they are easy for her to pick off and give them to Daddy! My husband loves these! I have made other sweet morning treats and when I ask him what he thought about the it his reply is always "It's good but they are not Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pecan Rolls.""