Simple Pecan Rolls
There's no letting the dough rise overnight with these delightful cinnamon pecan rolls...all you need is a package of ready-made rolls. It can stay your secret that these sticky treats weren't made from scratch!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 package (11 ounces) heat-and-serve rolls
- In a bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Spread in the bottom of a 9-in. round baking pan. Top with pecans. Place rolls upside down over pecans.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Immediately turn onto a serving platter. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 488 calories, 32g fat (13g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Simple Pecan Rolls in 1996 Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.