Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding
I assure you won't miss the fat and calories in this good-for-you pudding. It's a cool, creamy dessert or anytime snack.—Laura Letobar, Livonia, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 package (.9 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a mixing bow, combine milk, yogurt, pudding mix and vanilla. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Spoon into serving dishes. Chill. If desired, garnish with cherries and mint.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 88 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Originally published as Low-Fat Vanilla Pudding in Taste of Home February/March 1994