Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 11 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla. In another bowl, combine dry pudding mix, sweetener and nutmeg. Whisk into milk mixture until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 105 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 23, 2015
I cut the recipe in half, we loved it. So simple, really tasty, will definitely be making this from now on - and not just ast Christmas. My husband also thought it was great, wants to make a batch to take camping next time we go.
Dec 23, 2008
This is very good!I made the eggnog in a blender. The beverage thickens after standing in the refrigerator.