Lemon Pineapple Dessert
In Arcadia, Ohio, Patricia Aurand needs just four ingredients to prepare this refreshing lemon fluff. It's sweet, creamy and special enough for company.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, pie filling and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into bowls; garnish with lemon if desired.