Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups 2% cottage cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons cake flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese and yogurt. Cover and process until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg substitute; beat on low speed just until blended. Stir in the flour, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla. Fold in cottage cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 slice: 197 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.