Grilled Kiwi-Chicken Kabobs with Honey-Chipotle Glaze Recipe
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 medium kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine garlic, lime juice, oil and salt. Add chicken and kiwi; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Mix honey and chipotle peppers. Drain chicken and kiwi, discarding marinade. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and kiwi.
- Grill, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat, turning occasionally, until juices run clear, 10-12 minutes. During last 4 minutes, baste frequently with honey-chipotle mixture. Yield: 4 kabobs.
Reviews forGrilled Kiwi-Chicken Kabobs with Honey-Chipotle Glaze
"I doubled thd glaze because we like the heat. We really enjoyed these and they were simple to make. The chicken was tender as stated."