Green Chile Prosciutto Appetizers
I created these prosciutto appetizers for my husband who enjoys green chiles. He loves these rolls so much he could eat a whole pan! —Paula McHargue, Richmond, Kentucky
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet hot mustard
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced prosciutto, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough into 1 long rectangle; press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, green chiles and mustard. Spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with prosciutto. Roll up the left and right sides toward the center, jelly-roll style, until rolls meet in the middle. Cut into 1-in. slices.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. If desired, top with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 98 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.