Frosted Pumpkin Gems
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 to 2 cans (12 ounces each) whipped cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil, cinnamon and baking soda; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 14, 2010
Everyone that I have shared these cupcakes with have loved them. I did change the frosting and used home made cream cheese frosting instead. Excellent!
Jan 22, 2009
It makes 7 dozen MINI muffins. I make regular size muffins when I make these. They are so good!! Very moist, the cream cheese frosting goes perfect with the pumpkin!
Sep 13, 2008
Does this recipe really yield 7 dozen? That's a very large batch!!!!!