Festive Holiday Sliders
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls or 24 dinner rolls, split
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced cooked turkey
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in mustard, ginger, orange zest and horseradish. In another bowl, mix cranberry sauce and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto roll bottoms. Top with turkey, cranberry mixture and roll tops.
Nutrition Facts1 slider: 231 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Jan 8, 2019
My family loved this. We toasted our rolls and cut back to half a can of cranberry sauce. It is was a hit!
Dec 24, 2017
Family all thought these were unique and tasty. I cut open my Hawaiian rolls and toasted them cut side up under the broiler beforehand. The recipe made more cream cheese spread than needed but I think it’ll refrigerate fine for making more in a few days.
Dec 24, 2017
As someone who as a child would eat leftovers from Thanksgiving and Christmas with rolls, turkey, mayo, cranberry sauce, etc. mashed into a sandwich, I was excited to see a recipe such as this. Sadly, it did not live up to what my eyeballs pinged with enthusiasm with. I also own a catering business, so pleasing people's taste buds is my business in general. Having followed the recipe to an exact "T", I ended up with a lot of wasted spread (the cream cheese mixture) that nobody will give a second glance to. This was to be lunch for Christmas Eve tomorrow with a family gathering. Now, I'm at a late hour, scrambling to figure something else out to do with my turkey. I use my grown children as guinea pigs for everything I create, including making recipes such as this one. Even I had trouble getting past it. I'm sad to say that I cannot give a better rating. It looks great but the taste appeal didn't equal.