Edamame Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups baby kale salad blend (about 5 ounces)
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 3 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- Divide salad blend among 6 bowls. Top with all remaining ingredients except salad dressing. Serve with dressing.
Test Kitchen tips
Health Tip: Vitamin C-rich clementines help your body absorb iron from plant sources like the kale and edamame in this salad.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 317 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 8g fiber), 13g protein.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
Nov 30, 2017
This was not too good; it seems like these ingredients are not meant to go together,