Edamame Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing
This bright salad has a little bit of everything: hearty greens, a nutty crunch, a zip of citrusy goodness and a big protein punch. It's pure bliss in a bowl. —Darla Andrews, Schertz, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups baby kale salad blend (about 5 ounces)
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 3 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- Divide salad blend among six bowls. Top with all remaining ingredients except salad dressing. Serve with dressing.
Test Kitchen tips
Health Tip: Vitamin C-rich clementines help your body absorb iron from plant sources like the kale and edamame in this salad.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 317 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 8g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Asian chopped salad bliss bowl in Simple & Delicious December/January 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.