- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended and thickened. Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forEasy Vanilla Ice Cream
"I was very excited to see such an easy recipe for my favorite ice cream however when we made this ice cream it was nasty. I was greatly disappointed."