I brought this easy jambalaya to a Sunday potluck and it was quickly gobbled up. When friends asked me for the recipe, they couldn't believe how easy it was! —Tami Kuehl, Loup City, Nebraska
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) jambalaya mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) hot smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Prepare jambalaya mix according to package directions, adding sausage and shrimp during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese, pico de gallo and green onions; heat through.