Dutch Apple Pie Tartlets
Total TimePrep: 15 min Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled apple
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine apples and lemon curd. Spoon into tart shells.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Spoon over apple mixture. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet (calculated without confectioners' sugar): 57 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 13, 2019
This was very good; addicting even. And I even left out the confectioner's sugar as it seems everyone is trying to cut back on sugar. I may add it back in for holiday decorating as it does add a festive look. As for the refrigerated leftovers...the tarts remained crisp! This will be added to my family recipe book.
Jan 10, 2019
Great miniature apple pies! I will definitely make these again! Fun and very easy.