VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Martini in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p14
Reviews forDouble Chocolate Martini
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2012
"Nice and smooth, be careful, ha! Very good drink."