Curry-Kissed Coconut Fudge
If you love Thai flavors and love fudge, then you'll adore this creamy coconut fudge sprinkled with a hint of sweet curry powder. —Sarah Meuser, New Milford, Connecticut
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4-1/2 pounds
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 4 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Line a 13x9-in. pan with foil or parchment; grease foil with 2 teaspoons butter.
- In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir baking chips, milk and remaining butter over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in extract and salt. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with curry powder. Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 78 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Sweet Curry-Kissed Creamy Coconut Fudge in Simple & Delicious October/November 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.