Cranberry Almond Bark
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Stir almonds and cranberries into white chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce-weight: 75 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 7, 2018
I made this today with the little girl across the road. She loves to bake so l thought w=I would introduce her to candy making. What a great recipe. I melted the chocolate in a 125 degree oven. Fun.
Nov 20, 2015
I love this recipe and so does everyone I make it for. I've made it for friends and relatives and they all agree - delicious!!
Dec 18, 2014
very simple to make & very good!!
Feb 22, 2012
Extremely quick & easy and very good too. Also looks attractive. I made extra and drizzled some dark choc first like the other poster.
Dec 14, 2008
I make four batches of this every holiday season. It's a favorite of all my co-workers and family. I drizzle some dark chocolate first, then add white chocolate, then drizzle the remainder of the dark chocolate. This makes it easier to swirl. I melt both chocolates before adding the almonds and cranberries to the white chocolate and putting anything on the paper.I toast the almonds in the microwave for about a minute or so - depends on how powerful your microwave is. Watch closely; stir every 15-30 seconds.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.