Cranberry Almond Bark
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Stir almonds and cranberries into white chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drizzle semisweet chocolate over the white chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce-weight: 75 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 7, 2018
I made this today with the little girl across the road. She loves to bake so l thought w=I would introduce her to candy making. What a great recipe. I melted the chocolate in a 125 degree oven. Fun.
Nov 20, 2015
I love this recipe and so does everyone I make it for. I've made it for friends and relatives and they all agree - delicious!!
Dec 18, 2014
very simple to make & very good!!
Feb 22, 2012
Extremely quick & easy and very good too. Also looks attractive. I made extra and drizzled some dark choc first like the other poster.
Dec 14, 2008
I make four batches of this every holiday season. It's a favorite of all my co-workers and family. I drizzle some dark chocolate first, then add white chocolate, then drizzle the remainder of the dark chocolate. This makes it easier to swirl. I melt both chocolates before adding the almonds and cranberries to the white chocolate and putting anything on the paper.I toast the almonds in the microwave for about a minute or so - depends on how powerful your microwave is. Watch closely; stir every 15-30 seconds.