- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
1 slice: 742 calories, 51g fat (26g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.