- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (17.3 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon Sticky Buns
"So simple yet so good. Hubby and I have made these many many times and will continue to do so. Try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to warm buns."
"I tried this recipe last night, I substituted a few things that I don't have in my kitchen, Used walnuts instead of pecans, 1/3 C brown sugar, 1/3 C dark karo syrup and used 2 large tube of cinnamon rolls instead of biscuits cause I don't have it and omited sugar and cinnamon altogether. It turned up wonderful by 10 Am this morning it's all but a memory, my kids loved it "
"I'm sorry to sound thick, but do you cut these refrigerator buns horizontally or vertically, Help Eileen"
"Wonderful I love Taste of Home"
"These are a must for holiday mornings and especially Father's Day because they're my husband's favorite. Super-easy; I've never felt a need to make them from scratch now that I have this recipe!"
"Always a crowd-pleaser!"
"This is one of the quickest cinnamon roll recipes I've ever made and very delicious. Will use the sauce for the sticky buns for other recipes."
"Super easy and very good! Definately would make this again."