Cinnamon Sticky Buns
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (17.3 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm.
1 piece: 309 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 19, 2017
So simple yet so good. Hubby and I have made these many many times and will continue to do so. Try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to warm buns.
Sep 10, 2015
I ripped the page out of the magazine that this recipe was on over 15 years ago and make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas morning. Everyone absolutely loves it!!! Even tastes great the next day. I always make two huge pans just so there's leftovers.
Sep 27, 2014
I tried this recipe last night, I substituted a few things that I don't have in my kitchen, Used walnuts instead of pecans, 1/3 C brown sugar, 1/3 C dark karo syrup and used 2 large tube of cinnamon rolls instead of biscuits cause I don't have it and omited sugar and cinnamon altogether. It turned up wonderful by 10 Am this morning it's all but a memory, my kids loved it
May 26, 2014
I'm sorry to sound thick, but do you cut these refrigerator buns horizontally or vertically, Help Eileen
Dec 31, 1969
Wonderful I love Taste of Home
Dec 26, 2012
My 12 year old made these and they stole the show Christmas morning! They were easy, quick and delicious! This recipe has been added to our special recipe book!
Jun 3, 2012
These are a must for holiday mornings and especially Father's Day because they're my husband's favorite. Super-easy; I've never felt a need to make them from scratch now that I have this recipe!
May 29, 2012
Always a crowd-pleaser!
Apr 3, 2012
This is one of the quickest cinnamon roll recipes I've ever made and very delicious. Will use the sauce for the sticky buns for other recipes.
Jan 24, 2012
Super easy and very good! Definately would make this again.