Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional decorations: red food coloring, assorted candies and decorating gel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4 in. into each side of remaining rolls, forming ears and bow ties. Add ears and bow ties to cinnamon rolls, pinching to attach; press slightly to flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread icing over bunnies, tinting a portion pink with food coloring if desired. Decorate as desired with candies and gel.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 290 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 685mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 8, 2014
I've done this with a cake at Easter for years, but never thought of trying it with cinnamon rolls. Easy to do since it starts with a can of cinnamon rolls. Definitely going to add this to my list of Easter traditions!
Apr 22, 2014
Making these Easter morning has been a tradition for several years now. I always decorate it differently based on what candy I have on hand. I love that they look like you spent more time on them than you really did.
Apr 24, 2011
Very cute and so easy. I did not decorate the same way. Just tinted the icing pink and used pastel M&M's for eyes. A big hit with my kids!