- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Grated chocolate
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Nutella until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top. Garnish with chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Lover's Cream Pie
"Rave reviews from my guests!"
"This pie was very good. My husband LOVED it. Will be making again. Made exactly as written."
"This pie is to die for!! We buy Nutella just for this recipe!! It's sooooo chocolaty good!!!"
"I just finished making this pie. It's in the fridge now setting up. I had to lick the bowl and taste it, of course! :) It's so delicious!! I agree with skymom747, worth every calorie!! I will be making this again."
"Delicious and so easy."
"Very easy and OUTSTANDING!"