- 3 cups Quick Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine first three ingredients. In another bowl, beat the milk, eggs, applesauce and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews forBlueberry Muffins
"sorta dry but appetizing and a good match with almost any breakfast."
"These are delicious!! Is there any way you could display the nutritional facts for these muffins, though??"
"I had to use the homemade Muffin mix recipe (See recipe finder) because I did not have the ingredients for the one recommended. They came out beautifully and delicious. My ten-month old baby loved the muffins."
"My muffins turned out great. Definately would do this recipe again :)"