- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and dry pudding mix. Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forBlueberry Delight
"Disappointing. It was too sweet & The filling was too thick to fill crevices of the cake. Also the pudding didnt mix well with the sweetened condensed milk so it was somewhat gritty tasting. There is similar recipe I make every year at Easter & it is much better tasting. It is called Cherry Angel Delight-Also a Taste Of Home recipe. If i were tryijng this again I would use the filling from that recipe with this one or I would just substitue blueberry pie filling for the cherry pie filling in the other recipe."
"Excellent easy recipe that gets lots of rave reviews at potlucks! A piece of heaven on earth!"
"Great for a family gathering. I get requests to bring this."
"My son (age 9) made this & the pudding mixture was gluey. Don't know if he mixed too long?"
"THIS WAS AWESOME: U JUST HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE. GREAT FOR FAMILY REUNION'S."
"I made this for summer solstice event but added strawberries for color and some raspberries as garnish. Next time I would use a sponge or pound cake for better flavor however that would affect making it ahead, I don't think the pound cake is as robust as angel. I also used a little bit of lemon zest to the pudding, next time I will add more, again for better flavor. easy recipe to make and looks fantastic. Tastes great as well! Woooot!"
"My father loves blueberries. I made this yesterday for Father's Day and he is still talking about it."
"I add strawberries for the 4th of July and I have also used raspberries."