It may be juicy, but it’s not too sweet. This flavorful refresher is the perfect drink for whiskey lovers to sip a hot day. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1-1/2 ounces orange juice
- 1-1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 3/4 ounce sherry
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1 ounce lemon-lime soda
- Mint sprig and lemon wedge
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Place remaining ice in a cocktail glass; set aside.
- Add the whiskey, juices, sour mix and sherry to shaker; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. Top with sodas. Garnish with mint and lemon wedge.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 223 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Belmont Breeze in Modern Comfort Spring
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.